Cossart Design is an interior design firm serving the southeast for more than 10 years. Cossart Design offers design services to both residential and commercial clients. At our retail location, 924 Carroll Street, we offer fabrics, furniture, accessories, artwork and lamps, as well as unique gifts and jewelry.
We are seeking an energetic creative new Display Decorator and Customer Assistant to join our team. The ideal candidate will:
· Plan retail displays to entice and appeal to potential customers.
· Arrange displays that include furniture, merchandise, back drops, and other accessories.
· Change or rotate window displays and interior display areas to reflect changes in inventory and promotion.
· Consult with Interior Designers to determine appropriate placement of displays and products.
· Greet customers and ascertain customer needs and wants.
· Describe merchandise and explain use, operation, and care of merchandise to customers.
· Compute sales prices, total purchases, and receive and process payment.
· Receive new inventory, tag merchandise and place in retail space.
· Interact with the rest of the team to create a cohesive and inviting workplace.
· High School Diploma and 2 years of experience in retail sales
· Must have good listening skills to ensure instructions are comprehended fully.
· Must be willing to work with clients.
· Must be creative and understand retail design
· Written and verbal communication skills, and interpersonal skills.
To be considered for this exciting position, submit your resume and references to: Samantha@cossartdesign.com