About Our Design Services
Our design services are how we help clients make their homes more beautiful. We are able to assist with a variety of design challenges, including but not limited to:
Space planning and room layout
Furniture and fabric selection
Custom window treatment design
Custom bedding design
Staging, including accessories, artwork, and installation
Paint and surface selections for new construction
Residential & commercial fabric and furniture design
Ways To Work With Us
This is our concierge level service to help you reimagine one or multiple rooms in your home, from start to finish. In this collaborative process, we will meet with you to discuss your design goals, present simple design options, then arrange for professional installation. This way, you can enjoy the fun parts of design and leave the heavy lifting to us. Timeline: generally 8-12 weeks.
OUR SIGNATURE PROCESS
1. Initial Conversation. This can be in person in our retail space or by phone. We will ask you about your project needs, and you are welcome to ask about our design process and fees. This conversation usually lasts about 10-20 minutes.
2. Initial Visit. This is where we get sense of your design aesthetic and a perspective of what you’re looking for. Together, we will determine what existing pieces need to be incorporated into the design. Then, our team will take measurements and photographs. This visit generally takes about an hour.
3. Design Options. We put together 2 complete design options to choose from and present these 2 options to you in our retail space so that you can touch and feel items. Generally, these 2 options will differ in details but will resemble each other in budget. Each option includes an itemized cost estimate, and are flexible to modifications as needed.
4. Procurement and installation. We order and receive all items to our retail space, then we install everything into your home at once. Doing it this way minimizes the impact on your family and schedule and gives you the wow factor of a dramatic transformation.
5. Project closing and photography. This is a time to take a moment and thank you for working with us. Also, we like to take photos to document our design work (not required).
This is a flexible service that can be applied in a variety of ways to your home design needs. Think of this as “design by the hour.” This could include having us come help you make paint selections or rearranging your space for better flow and aesthetic.
Want to know which paint color would look best in your home? Our color consult is perfect for selecting the right paints to work with your existing space and needs.
NEW CONSTRUCTION & RENOVATION
New construction is an exciting yet daunting task. We can accompany you on your journey through choosing tile, flooring, lighting, paint, brick, windows, shingles, etc. This way, you can make these important selections with confidence.
FLUFF & BUFF
Wanting to “re-fluff” your home with the things you already have but not sure how to do it? We can help you hang pictures, redesign bookshelves, move furniture, etc. We can also give recommendations of items that would enhance the space further.
If you have specfic design need that is not listed above, feel free to reach out and inquire.
CUSTOM FURNITURE DESIGN
Whether you’ve hired us for a Full Service Interior Design project or just need a custom furniture solution, we can help you create one-of-a-kind pieces for your home, such as custom bedding, window treatments, pillows, sofas, upholstered goods, headboards, case goods, lighting fixtures, etc.
In our retail space, we can help you pick out styles, sizes, fabrics, and hardware detailing for custom furniture pieces. We carry thousands of fabric choices, along with two complete furniture lines – Norwalk and Sherrill. From concept through completion, we make a complex process simple.